Castle Harbour Apartments Tenerife
If you're looking to get-away to somewhere that's right on the money location-wise, but is also a superb escape, look no further than the Castle Harbour. Sitting in an elevated position in the laid-back resort of Los Cristianos, this friendly complex sits a short stroll from the resort centre. Here you can pop into the friendly bars and restaurants, or alternatively you can head for the sands and sea of the beach around one kilometre away. The Castle Harbour has a calm, homely and friendly atmosphere. If you want to escape from the midday sun, step inside to the pool bar/restaurant - just the spot for enjoying a refreshing drink. You'll also find a tennis court should you feel like getting active. With good pleasant welcoming accommodation and a good location - the Castle Harbour is a favourable self catering holiday choice. NB. Due to the elevated location of the Castle Harbour from the beach and resort centre, this complex is not ideal for the less mobile.
• Studio for up to 3 adults consists of • Lounge with 2 single beds and sofa bed • Bath, shower and wc • Kitchenette • Fridge • 2 cooking rings • Kettle • Toaster • Satellite TV • Ceiling fan • Balcony or terrace • One bedroom studios for up to 4 adults available at a supplement
• 2 pool tables • Tennis court
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds and parasols (charge) • Laundrette
• Section of the main swimming pool • FREE cots
• Nearest beach: 1 km • Main resort area: 900 metres • Nearest supermarket: 150 metres • 370 apartments • Lifts • Child age: 2-1 years • Official rating: 3 key • Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge